sorry for being rude at the beginning.but i couldn't stand anymore!!
now diarrhea is killing me!!
i bought a ham sandwich on saturday morning from utar cafeteria (this is the main point!!) as my breakfast. Then on that night I started to have fever.
my tummy was like having battle inside. I wanted to see a dr but no clinics in newtown opened!!!!!!
DOCTORS in kampar, is it no one will get sick on sunday?!
so I had to drive to oldtown in a very sick condition and find for a clinic and finally I found one!hehe
that time I was only suffering from fever and sore throat so the dr just cincai check and said OK..
and I thot ok also..ha so blurred. I thot I was just being too restless as these few weeks was rushing assignments
only after I reached home, I started to suffer from diarrhea. I was like a soft toy, no energy at all. lembik~~
Ate medicine after had lunch, diarrhea started to get worse. TT
duhhhhhhh I went back to the dr yesterday morning and he said "hmmm maybe it's food poisoning." --
so I had to take more pills.........................
aiksss..
for sure I skipped my classes yesterday. my frenz told me that most of my coursemates who
consumed the sandwich also got food poisoning, some of them even got warded
I had presentation on tuesday morning (today laaa) so last night I went westlake to do presentation slides with my groupmembers. They said I looked very pale. TT
And I think my presentation this morning very siiiiiiiiii *sobs*
after I was home,I felt disgusting and want to vomit..but nothing comes out..
so I zzz again for the whole afternoon
AGAIN!I went to visit the same dr and now I got more medicine
yeakssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
eh i thot u dumped your blog edi!
ReplyDeletepale or fair ?
ReplyDeletexD
that time is pale now is fair hahahah
ReplyDeletetze aaaa you thought i m you a!your xanga bye bye d right?
make complaint about the shitty sandwich to UTAR lar...u ok or not???
ReplyDeleteTT
complained d.don't know how yet.wait and wait and wait lo
ReplyDeletei am alright d la.thanks booooooooooooooooooo~~
eh i more cham than u ler...
ReplyDeletefew weeks ago i oso diarrhea + vomit for the WHOLE WEEK!!!!
wt....="=
feeling bolat for the whole week n keep on running to the toilet...
so paiseh nia
ha why!?
ReplyDeletewhat happened?you kena food poisoning also mea??