I feel very demotivated to study for the final exams!!
Oh no how come???
and these few days i am feeling so tired. Where is my energy?
Went yum cha with my lovely course mates just now at Gold Label
and ngiam ngiam said maybe it's because we did not rest well when we were rushing assignments.
Really? Last submission of assignment was like last 3weeks!!
Too late to rest well now huh?
Final exams coming but what I've done is just sleep and sleep and sleep!!!
Like I did not sleep for 5years
Wake up M!!!
Oh no how come???
and these few days i am feeling so tired. Where is my energy?
Went yum cha with my lovely course mates just now at Gold Label
and ngiam ngiam said maybe it's because we did not rest well when we were rushing assignments.
Really? Last submission of assignment was like last 3weeks!!
Too late to rest well now huh?
Final exams coming but what I've done is just sleep and sleep and sleep!!!
Like I did not sleep for 5years
Wake up M!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment