have been feeling down for the whole day.
LRT-Ampang Park
McDonalds
inside and outside Wisma MCA
LRT-Plaza Rakyat
Puduraya
on the bus to Kampar
seems like everyone is going back home this weekend.
should I go back too?
I just went back last week eh
but where else I can go?
except staying at 131 alone for the whole weekend.
ahhhh no idea
*emo-ing*
LRT-Ampang Park
McDonalds
inside and outside Wisma MCA
LRT-Plaza Rakyat
Puduraya
on the bus to Kampar
seems like everyone is going back home this weekend.
should I go back too?
I just went back last week eh
but where else I can go?
except staying at 131 alone for the whole weekend.
ahhhh no idea
*emo-ing*
i know u gt moody w/o me... hahahahahaha xD
ReplyDeletedin noe i m so important to u.. haha
spending your weekend by yourself is kinda pity. just go back hometown and have some gathering with friends and family.
ReplyDeletebtw i'll see you very soon k? you can feel when i am coming. =) take care wei.
storyX : yea la yea la i miss you too much la --
ReplyDeleteidunno. : i went home last week ^^ i still don't see you coming?!