Watched this movie with Engzhen when I went back last saturday.
and ... met Arthur and ChingHai a.k.a. ZhenLi
*see the comments of this post*
This movie is really funny and..
the most important : ZAC EFRON is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!
awwwww he is handsome *wuahaha*
He is so so so awesome in this movie
I love his sunglasses! It is so COOOOL!
lol yea I am in love with Zac since I watched High School Musical few years ago

http://17againmovie.com/
and ... met Arthur and ChingHai a.k.a. ZhenLi
*see the comments of this post*
This movie is really funny and..
the most important : ZAC EFRON is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!
awwwww he is handsome *wuahaha*
He is so so so awesome in this movie
I love his sunglasses! It is so COOOOL!
lol yea I am in love with Zac since I watched High School Musical few years ago

http://17againmovie.com/
ARGGHHHH I LOVE HIM too ~~ XD
ReplyDeletewey u forgot to mention u met me and zhen li!!!
ReplyDeleteapa nie!!
ah ne ha ne edited and included you and ZhenLi into this post LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL now TQ mg now i'm feeling more important out of nowhere
ReplyDelete