Tuesday, June 16, 2009

M's sweet 21!!!

for your information, I had just passed my 21st birthday last Monday, which is 8 June.
I am now 21 years old!!haha an adult!!
actually i think there is no difference between 20 and 21 years old.
it's only one year older and that's all!!
I wish to achieve a MUCH BETTER result. I wish to be slimmer. (I think I set this goal EVERY YEAR!)
and! I want a peaceful world and no more global warming please!!
as the weather is so hot recently and it is melting me.
love your environment!

got cakes, a card (i think it is a card instead of a paper) and red fossil wallet from soohoo, ngiam-er, yenchiew, addie, chloe, puiyee and weiliang.
got a birthday song from my coursemates and also Dr Lee.
got a cake from my housemates and UTAR friends.
got a Tuzki note book, a very cute pen and few very cute paper clips from layting and miaomiao.
got tonnes of wishes and greetings on facebook, via msn, sms and phone calls!
THANKS EVERYONE!!
and of course, thanks to my parents!!
*I LOVE YOU, DAD AND MOM!*

sweet 21!!
and forever 21!!





in Gold Label


Cakes


thanks to my besties in Kampar


Engzhen and M


gifts


housemates and UTAR friends


got this from them


got this from SHERLING!!!
thanks babe!


2 comments:

  1. wuwuwuwuwu...i thought you fogotten about me alreaddy....wuwuwuwuwuw~~~~~
    M must b happy huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL where got forgot you?!
    *missing you*

    ReplyDelete