my dad loves pineapples A LOT!!!
and so he planted 4 pineapples in our very small garden.
These were taken on 5 April:
and so he planted 4 pineapples in our very small garden.
These were taken on 5 April:
林一梨, Pineapple Lim 01
林二梨, Pineapple Lim 02
林三梨, Pineapple Lim 03
林小梨, Pineapple Lim 04
the second phase of growth, taken on 23 April (it's only after 3weeks):
大哥
二姐
三弟
小妹
TA DA!! Come to the last phase of growth, taken on 1 June:
we had to put sticks to support them coz too heavy!
eldest son
second daughter
third son
youngest daughter
and Pineapple Lim 01 was GONE when I went back last week, it was already inside my parents' tummy.
some pichas taken outside of my beloved home:
昙花
my grandma planted this, I think it aged 17 now
this plant will only blooms in midnight
my dad
my favourite
Meiji's Hello Panda in chocolate cream
hmmm why is the title of this post is "pineapples and my dad"?
anything to do with my dad?
because...
today is FATHER'S DAY!!
mommy called me this morning and when I requested to talk to my dad,
she said "oh your dad is sick la, let him rest more."
oopss.. get well soon yea dad!!
happy father's day!!
I LOVE YOU!!
.jpg)
always-my-hero: papa
of course, i love you too!!

pretty and young forever: mommy
this photo was taken by my dad!!!
*I am missing them*
last but not least
.jpg)
M!!!
spot any similarities among those pics?
.
.
.
.
we are wearing the same spec!!
*hugsssssssssssssssss*
hihi..never knew u had a blog...
ReplyDeletehav a nice day..
LOl@@@
ReplyDeletethe pic so cute XDDDD
hahahhahaha..... d ling yi li ling er li =.=
ReplyDelete