watched Transformers with EngZhen yesterday in Sunway Carnival.
we actually bought the movie tickets online, and made payment through Maybank2u.
it is very convenient as you do not have to be in a long queue to buy tickets. As you all know, many people crazed for Transformers' movie tickets especially it's weekend!!

I would give this movie 4.0 out of 5.0.
it is a MUST-WATCH movie!!
after watching the movie, we went Queensbay for some shopping as I am some kinda bored of what I always wear.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
ARGH!!
but I did not manage to buy anything for myself in the end.
...
oh ya!!there's also an exhibition in Queensbay. Exhibiting some big bikes, Transformers' figures.
-end-
we actually bought the movie tickets online, and made payment through Maybank2u.
it is very convenient as you do not have to be in a long queue to buy tickets. As you all know, many people crazed for Transformers' movie tickets especially it's weekend!!

I would give this movie 4.0 out of 5.0.
it is a MUST-WATCH movie!!
after watching the movie, we went Queensbay for some shopping as I am some kinda bored of what I always wear.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
polo tee, jeans, sneakers. pole tees, jeans, sneakers.
ARGH!!
but I did not manage to buy anything for myself in the end.
...
oh ya!!there's also an exhibition in Queensbay. Exhibiting some big bikes, Transformers' figures.
-end-
No comments:
Post a Comment